Wednesday 20 July 2011

Corruption in the Name of HIV/AIDS MSM CBO/NGO, funders NACP I, II , III has gone and NACP IV,what is the need of global fund ?

To The Project Director and  All  ?
Today what problem I faced during taking Bini to the operation theatre, how whole day spent outside the operation theatre only I can understand the situation and problem.  Lots of many are spending on HIV/AIDS awareness and Target intervention, but realty is different.  I am facing lots of financial problem during this for Binni. Nobody is here to help Binni either financially or physically. End of this day, understand that there is no use spending time and working for HIV/AIDS.  
I wish I would be in other corporate sector then I would be more successfully and empowered.  
In Kolkata which is a big Metropolitan city and capital of West Bengal but where our TG/Hijra community facing such kind of problems, then we can think of other rural area of West Bengal.


 One person can’t handle everything and I feel there should be a some one beside Binni  all the time, my health condition is becoming bad day by day, its is not possible for a one person to take care of Binni bringing medicine, writing mail , talk with doctors , spending money on her food and cloth maintaining and other stake holders. How long it will be continue…………………………?
 
I think I am the only one person who  has no work , no office , no family nothing personal life but other’s Agencies, Activist, NGO, CBO, Network, funders etc  HIV/AIDS sector field so busy in their world .
 
People are giving duty as the time of visiting hour but no one is here at the time of operation, all are busy in their project and money making ,I am really feeling very ashamed and trited from such kind of people .
 
NACP I, II , III  has gone and IV is coming and lots and lots of money has been spent on  making strategies and meeting but when our community face such kind of critical situations or problems where lots of stigma and discrimination are there, But there is no help up from HIV/AIDS sector.

 Global fund has come for our TG/Hijra community but people who belong to Global fund are giving consolation but nobody is helping directly and standing beside us then what is the need of global fund?

Some so called Transgender who are actually not but unfortunately represent TG representative in National and International meeting, they also did not come one day to meet Bini. Not only this from his organization and network   who claim that they are also strarted working with TG/Hijra, I did not find anyone of them beside us and Bini. This kind of fake CBOs and Network's lament people and other Agencies entertain.

Care and Support will be not there in TI or Pehchan then what is the need of working with.....? Fade up with this duplicity and fake promises by these people.

Where is care and support unit? We have not that much capacity to handle such kind of situation and problem. Now I understood one thing which is very clear and true at this moment for me, that you don’t belong to our community so you can’t understand our pain and problems, you are behaving like that you are a giver and I am a receiver like street begger.You can give services to us but when GOD knows.
 
My last 10 to 12 years I am giving time to my community and becoming old day by day, spending my deposit but not getting any help and support and one penny for HIV/AIDS project or HIV/AIDS sector for my community. As A leader of our Transgender community I raised oppose wrong thing for betterment for our community and this is the reason that my self and our organization Bandhan’s members all faced discrimination.After seen and knowing all this still you are saying we don’t have paper or documents for empanelled. Paper is important or work?  
You are evaluating us but who will evaluate or judge of your work?  
How long this discrimination will be continuing with us and money which comes for our community will be misuse............?
Regards  Ranjit Sinha  ATHB/Bandhan

No comments:

Post a Comment